- Woven coat
- Draped fringe at open back, attached panel at back waist
- Single exposed and single hidden button closure, partially lined
- 38 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 38
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 25 inches; hips 35 inches
- Please note, this style is in Italian sizing
100% viscose shell. 100% acetate fringe. 100% silk partial lining
Jil Sander launched her minimalist high end women’s line in 1973, and brought her eye for minimalist perfection to menswear in 1997. After the brand was sold to Prada in 1999 Belgian wunderkind Raf Simons took over the creative helm in 2005. He’s since managed to evoke the signature Sander aesthetic while also driving it forward into a new decade.