Please note, this item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Woven cropped pant
- Optional adjustable buckle belt at waist, side slash pockets
- Zip fly with hidden clasp closure; dual interior buttons
- 29 inch inseam; 11 inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 38
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 25 inches; hips 35 inches
- Please note, this style is in Italian sizing
62% polyester and 38% silk shell
Jil Sander launched her minimalist high end women’s line in 1973, and brought her eye for minimalist perfection to menswear in 1997. After the brand was sold to Prada in 1999 Belgian wunderkind Raf Simons took over the creative helm in 2005. He’s since managed to evoke the signature Sander aesthetic while also driving it forward into a new decade.