- Silk crepe skirt
- Attached draped panel at side waist
- Hidden side zipper with single hook and eye closure
- 23 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 36
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 25 inches; hips 35 inches
- Please note, this style is in Italian sizing
100% silk shell. 100% silk lining
Jil Sander launched her minimalist high end women’s line in 1973, and brought her eye for minimalist perfection to menswear in 1997. After the brand was sold to Prada in 1999 Belgian wunderkind Raf Simons took over the creative helm in 2005. He’s since managed to evoke the signature Sander aesthetic while also driving it forward into a new decade.