- Wool blend twill woven skirt
- Contrast leather panels at front, front slash pockets, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden side zipper with hook and eye closure, fully lined in silk
- 24 inches from waist to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Professional leather dry cleaning only
53% polyester, 43% virgin wool and 4% elastane shell. 100% leather combo. 100% silk lining
Inspired by her parents and their successful sportswear brand, fashion designer Jill Stuart sold a small collection of leather chokers and fringed handbags to Bloomingdale’s when she was only 15 years old. In 1993 she launched her eponymous women’s clothing label; within a few years, her exquisite designs began appearing in Hollywood films, including the cult classic Clueless. These days Stuart’s brand includes everything from cosmetics, perfume and other beauty products to eyeglasses. Despite all these projects, her clothing line remains as fresh and focused as ever — defined by romantic color palettes and distinctive prints. Blush-colored evening gowns, satiny shorts and shirts, tailored blouses and blazers, and many other designs are classically feminine but not too prim. And of course, they match beautifully with Stuart’s elegant velvet pumps, stacked sandals, and other fancy footwear.