- Cotton silk blend woven blouse
- Graphic print throughout, front slip pockets at waist, flared hem, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden back zipper closure, fully lined in silk
- 19½ inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
75% cotton and 25% silk shell. 100% silk lining
Inspired by her parents and their successful sportswear brand, fashion designer Jill Stuart sold a small collection of leather chokers and fringed handbags to Bloomingdale’s when she was only 15 years old. In 1993 she launched her eponymous women’s clothing label; within a few years, her exquisite designs began appearing in Hollywood films, including the cult classic Clueless. These days Stuart’s brand includes everything from cosmetics, perfume and other beauty products to eyeglasses. Despite all these projects, her clothing line remains as fresh and focused as ever — defined by romantic color palettes and distinctive prints. Blush-colored evening gowns, satiny shorts and shirts, tailored blouses and blazers, and many other designs are classically feminine but not too prim. And of course, they match beautifully with Stuart’s elegant velvet pumps, stacked sandals, and other fancy footwear.