- Cotton silk blend woven dress
- Graphic floral print and sheen throughout, sweetheart neckline, contrast semi-sheer embroidered lace panels at top with ruching at shoulders, pleated at waist, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden side zipper with hook and eye closure
- 35 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
75% cotton and 25% silk shell. 80% nylon and 20% cotton combo. 100% cotton combo. 100% silk combo
Inspired by her parents and their successful sportswear brand, fashion designer Jill Stuart sold a small collection of leather chokers and fringed handbags to Bloomingdale’s when she was only 15 years old. In 1993 she launched her eponymous women’s clothing label; within a few years, her exquisite designs began appearing in Hollywood films, including the cult classic Clueless. These days Stuart’s brand includes everything from cosmetics, perfume and other beauty products to eyeglasses. Despite all these projects, her clothing line remains as fresh and focused as ever — defined by romantic color palettes and distinctive prints. Blush-colored evening gowns, satiny shorts and shirts, tailored blouses and blazers, and many other designs are classically feminine but not too prim. And of course, they match beautifully with Stuart’s elegant velvet pumps, stacked sandals, and other fancy footwear.