Hover over image to zoom
- Estimated Delivery
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
- Woven dress
- Structured rectangular front cut-out, leather pocket panels at front, optional belt at waist with contrast leather trim, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- 34 inches in circumference at bust; 31 inches in circumference at waist; 37½ inches from shoulder to hemline
- Fully lined in silk
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Please note, under layer is used for styling purpose only
Dry clean only
70% of the purchase price will go to Fashion for Sandy Relief
Brand: Jill Stuart
Material: 53% polyester, 43% wool, and 4% elastane shell. 100% leather combo. 100% silk lining
Inspired by her parents and their successful sportswear brand, fashion designer Jill Stuart sold a small collection of leather chokers and fringed handbags to Bloomingdale’s when she was only 15 years old. In 1993 she launched her eponymous women’s clothing label; within a few years, her exquisite designs began appearing in Hollywood films, including the cult classic Clueless. These days Stuart’s brand includes everything from cosmetics, perfume and other beauty products to eyeglasses. Despite all these projects, her clothing line remains as fresh and focused as ever — defined by romantic color palettes and distinctive prints. Blush-colored evening gowns, satiny shorts and shirts, tailored blouses and blazers, and many other designs are classically feminine but not too prim. And of course, they match beautifully with Stuart’s elegant velvet pumps, stacked sandals, and other fancy footwear.