Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Onyx Culinarte Cart:
- Stainless steel cart with removable 1 inch thick Black Granite top
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Food service grade stainless steel frame with recessed grips
- Stainless steel shelves, towel bar and condiment rack
- Black nylon twin locking casters
- Measures 30 inches in length by 20 inches in width by 35 inches in height
- Wipe with a damp cloth
Some assembly required
This item cannot be delivered to P.O. Boxes or A.P.O. and F.P.O. addresses.
Brand: John Boos
Material: Stainless steel and granite
Origin: United States
Conrad Boos founded this kitchen-products company — named after his son, John — in Effingham, Illinois, in 1887. A blacksmith by trade, Conrad preferred to straighten horseshoes on sycamore tree blocks that he had a local mill create, as he found the wood absorbed the shock of his hammer. The town butcher noticed this innovation and asked for a similar block for his meat market. Thus farriery gave way to food service, and now John Boos makes kitchen supplies for chefs like Charlie Trotter and Food Network stars Mario Batali and Emeril Lagasse. Butcher blocks are still on the menu, but the company also offers cutting boards, carts, compartment sinks and bar stools in food service-grade stainless steel and, where appropriate, northern hard rock maple.