Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
Long sleeve wool single breasted two button front double stripe suit.
- Notch lapel with buttonhole, button cuffs and back side vents.
- Nonfunctional welt and two flap front pockets.
Fully lined with three interior pockets.
Flat front straight leg trousers.
Zip fly with extended hook and bar closure, hidden interior hook and bar closure and an interior button closure and belt loops.
- Two waist pockets and a flap front coin pocket with button closure and two flap front back pockets with button closures.
- Partially lined to the knee.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 10½", leg opening: 17½", inseam: 37½". Measurements were taken from a size 50r. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Brand: John Varvatos
Material: 100% Wool
To create his chic, edgy men’s clothing and accessories, John Varvatos draws inspiration from his hometown of Detroit and the charismatic rock musicians it has spawned — including Jack White, Alice Cooper and Iggy Pop. From slim-fitting shirts and jeans to sharp suits and jackets, Varvatos’ designs feature expert cuts, skillfully distressed leather or unfinished edges, and dark color schemes that exude industrial mystique. In recent years Varvatos’ primary brand, the John Varvatos Collection, has skewed toward a more retro-vintage, refined look — think dandy velvet jackets, wool button-front vests, three-piece suits in subdued tones, chic Italian leather shoulder bags, and artsy eyewear. Accessories-wise, Varvatos has turned his attention to leather belts, rustic chukka boots, and flannel duffle bags that seem more “Bowery, 1930s” than “LA rock club, 2010s.” (Worry not, rough-and-tumble guitar dudes: both the Collection and Varvatos’ secondary RTW clothing line, John Varvatos Star USA, still feature plenty of cowhide, skull and bone motifs and black.) Since launching the John Varvatos Collection in 2000, Varvatos has earned three CFDA awards for his designs — but accolades from the likes of Slash and ex-Led Zeppelin lead singer Robert Plant surely matter to him just as much as any fashion industry honor.