Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
Suede chukka boots
- Two eyelets with lacing and a rounded toe
- Puckered stitch detail at heel
- Slight distressing and fading throughout
- Please note, any distressing or fading is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product
- Fully lined in leather with a padded insole
- Leather sole and a leather and rubber heel
- Approximate heel: 1"
- Comes with a dust bag
Brand: John Varvatos Footwear
John Varvatos Footwear
To create his chic, edgy men’s footwear, John Varvatos draws inspiration from his hometown of Detroit and the charismatic rock musicians it has spawned — including Jack White, Alice Cooper and Iggy Pop. The John Varvatos Collection, Varvatos’ flagship label, includes shoes and boots that evoke rocker chic, industrial mystique, and classic Americana; think stone-colored Chelsea boots constructed from Italian calf skin, distressed leather boots, and deep blue suede slip-on loafers accented with decorative lobster-claw clasps. Oxfords, wingtips, brogue boots — Varvatos does them all, adding contrast stitching, antiqued buckles, and other finishing touches to make each style his own. If those designs sound too fancy, worry not, rough-and-tumble dudes: Varvatos’ secondary clothing line, John Varvatos Star USA, offers motorcycle boots, hand-treated suede Schooner boat shoes, and casual hipster chukka boots for everyday wear. And let’s not forget Converse John Varvatos, the designer’s successful collaboration with the famous footwear brand. No wonder the very rock icons who inspire Varvatos are now some of his biggest fans.