Long sleeve two button front tuxedo
- Satin notch lapel with button hole
- Four button cuffs
- Back side vents
- Front pockets
- Fully lined with interior pockets
Flat front straight leg wool trousers
- Zippered fly with extended button tab, hidden hook-and-bar and interior button tab closures and belt loops
- Waist and back button pockets
- Partially lined to the knee
Size and Fit
- U.S. Sizing
- True to size
- Jacket: Back length: 30¼", shoulders: 18½", sleeves: 35¼", chest: 35½"
- Trousers: Rise: 11", leg opening: 16½", inseam: 36¼" (taken from a size 40r)
Born and raised in a working-class Boston household, Joseph Abboud got his start in the fashion industry at age 16 when he landed a part-time job at the influential retailer Louis Boston. After honing his skills there and at Ralph Lauren, Abboud launched his own eponymous label in 1987 — specializing in tailored men's clothing and sportswear marked by clean, classic lines and brown and olive tones. Before long Abboud became a key player in the American menswear scene, crafting smart suits and tuxedos for celebrities and regular guys alike. Abboud stepped down from leading his company in 2005, but with Bernardo Rojo at the helm, the label continues to create fine clothing with the same vigor that originally propelled it to prominence. From leather wallets and lace-up shoes to cotton dress shirts, durable luggage, and versatile wool coats, every item is made in the U.S.