- Silk chiffon woven blouse
- Graphic print throughout, ruffle trim and neckline and front, button sleeve cuff, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Button down front closure, fully lined
- 24 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
100% silk shell
In 2003, French designer Juliette Longuet left Paris for New York, where she attended the Fashion Institute of Technology. Her eponymous collection was launched later that same year, and was well-received by retailers; her dresses and skirts landed in more than 150 stores around the country, including Saks Fifth Avenue. Fans adore her cool, elegant femininity, as rendered in her signature chiffons, sequins, and tweeds.