Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
8.7 oz ultra-light mesh and synthetic leather running shoe
- Six-eyelet vamp with cotton lacing
- Rounded toe
- Rubberized logo at heel and tongue
- Grosgrain heel pull tab
- Tongue pull loop
- Flow Cool System™ for increased breathability
- EVA midsole with Blade-Light technology
Brand: K-Swiss Footwear
Material: Mesh, Rubber
In 1966, K-Swiss set the trend on the courts of Wimbledon with a radical style statement: a leather tennis shoe. Flash forward 40 years and the K-Swiss reputation for pushing the boundaries of classic sporty style is still going strong, only now it’s earned the right to throw some retro vibe into the mix as well. And with their line of sportswear — think crisp zip jackets and preppy polos — the nearly half-a-century-old brand mixes off-the-court appeal with a dash of Ivy undergrad smarts.