11.5 oz. light stability running shoe
- Six-eyelet vamp with cotton lacing
- Rounded toe
- Rubberized logo at heel and tongue
- Seamfree technology heat-welded seamless upper for comfort and external heel counter stability
- ion-mask™ hydro-phobic nano technology for state-of-the-art water resistance
- Guideglide dual density-construction midsole with superfoam crash pad creates a smooth, maximum cushioned ride
In 1966, K-Swiss set the trend on the courts of Wimbledon with a radical style statement: a leather tennis shoe. Flash forward 40 years and the K-Swiss reputation for pushing the boundaries of classic sporty style is still going strong, only now it’s earned the right to throw some retro vibe into the mix as well. And with their line of sportswear — think crisp zip jackets and preppy polos — the nearly half-a-century-old brand mixes off-the-court appeal with a dash of Ivy undergrad smarts.