K-Swiss Performance air mesh and leather K-Ona C running sneakers.
- Seven metal eyelets with lacing and rounded contrast toe and back heel panel with Flow Cool System.
- Signature side stripes with metal logo shield and air mesh insets.
- Injected urethane support cage, rigid TPU midsole shank and anatomically correct flex-grooves.
- Fully lined with a compression molded EVA cup-insole.
- Rubber sole with traction.
Synthetic Leather, Air Mesh
In 1966, K-Swiss set the trend on the courts of Wimbledon with a radical style statement: a leather tennis shoe. Flash forward 40 years and the K-Swiss reputation for pushing the boundaries of classic sporty style is still going strong, only now it’s earned the right to throw some retro vibe into the mix as well. And with their line of sportswear — think crisp zip jackets and preppy polos — the nearly half-a-century-old brand mixes off-the-court appeal with a dash of Ivy undergrad smarts.