K-Swiss Performance leather and mesh Konejo II running sneakers.
- Six metal eyelets with lacing and air mesh panels at toe and heel collar.
- Flow Cool System at rounded toe and signature side stripes with logo shield.
- Triple density EVA Guideglide midsole and a superfoam sockliner and midsole.
- Si-18 gel tech heel crash pad for shock absorption.
- Fully lined.
- A旦sta II rubber sole with traction.
Synthetic Leather, Air Mesh
In 1966, K-Swiss set the trend on the courts of Wimbledon with a radical style statement: a leather tennis shoe. Flash forward 40 years and the K-Swiss reputation for pushing the boundaries of classic sporty style is still going strong, only now it’s earned the right to throw some retro vibe into the mix as well. And with their line of sportswear — think crisp zip jackets and preppy polos — the nearly half-a-century-old brand mixes off-the-court appeal with a dash of Ivy undergrad smarts.