K-Swiss Performance mesh and perforated leather Speedster Tubes trainer.
- Six metal eyelets with lacing and rounded toe with mesh panel for breathability and comfort.
- Skeletal support cage, mesh inlay signature side stripes with metal logo shield and back mesh panel at heel.
- EVA midsole, midfoot shank for added sturdiness and Tubes Technology for regional cushioning and added bounce.
- Anatomically-correct flex-grooves for enhanced flexibility.
- High-density Aösta II rubber outsole.
In 1966, K-Swiss set the trend on the courts of Wimbledon with a radical style statement: a leather tennis shoe. Flash forward 40 years and the K-Swiss reputation for pushing the boundaries of classic sporty style is still going strong, only now it’s earned the right to throw some retro vibe into the mix as well. And with their line of sportswear — think crisp zip jackets and preppy polos — the nearly half-a-century-old brand mixes off-the-court appeal with a dash of Ivy undergrad smarts.