Leather Trifuno sneakers.
- Hidden lacing with contrast side extended patent leather tab with metal end loop and contrast check metal loop at throat line.
- Square toe with dual stitch seams and perforated signature side stripes.
- Patent leather back heel panel with contrast trim and embossed logo.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Logo shield on quarter.
- Fully lined with a cushioned lightweight blown EVA midsole and padded insole.
- Rubber sole with traction.
In 1966, K-Swiss set the trend on the courts of Wimbledon with a radical style statement: a leather tennis shoe. Flash forward 40 years and the K-Swiss reputation for pushing the boundaries of classic sporty style is still going strong, only now it’s earned the right to throw some retro vibe into the mix as well. And with their line of sportswear — think crisp zip jackets and preppy polos — the nearly half-a-century-old brand mixes off-the-court appeal with a dash of Ivy undergrad smarts.