K-Swiss Performance netted air mesh Speedster Classic Sneakers.
- Six metal eyelets with lacing and rounded toe with contrast leather panel.
- Signature side stripes with mesh inlay and contrast leather heel panel with pull tab.
- Contrast tongue with embossed logo shield.
- Logo shield at midsole.
- Fully lined with a padded insole.
- Aösta II rubber sole with traction.
In 1966, K-Swiss set the trend on the courts of Wimbledon with a radical style statement: a leather tennis shoe. Flash forward 40 years and the K-Swiss reputation for pushing the boundaries of classic sporty style is still going strong, only now it’s earned the right to throw some retro vibe into the mix as well. And with their line of sportswear — think crisp zip jackets and preppy polos — the nearly half-a-century-old brand mixes off-the-court appeal with a dash of Ivy undergrad smarts.