Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Knit open front cardigan
- Draped front, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Please note, necklace and underlayer are used for styling purpose only
- 23 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 10½ inches; bust 34 inches; waist 23½ inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
Brand: Karen Zambos Vintage Couture
Material: 50% cotton and 50% rayon shell
Origin: United States
Karen Zambos Vintage Couture
A former buyer and stylist, Karen Zambos turned a job in retail into a career in design. Her first pieces—hand-dyed vintage slips—sold so well at the L.A. boutique she managed that Zambos set about reworking other thrift-store finds into cleverly altered must-haves. Now she produces her own full line (supplemented by the occasional can't-miss vintage discovery), featuring flirty silk tops, sexy rompers, and racerback dresses. Adored by her Hollywood clientele, Zambos's line embodies California-girl cool.