Woven cotton-blend denim jeans
- Classic five pocket construction
- Belt loops
- Suede logo patch at back
- Tonal top stitching and panel seaming
- Button closure with zip fly
Size and Fit
- U.S. Sizing
- Garment measurements from a size 32: Rise: 10", Inseam: 34", Leg opening: 15"
- Model measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 32", Chest: 40", Inseam: 32", Neck: 15½", Sleeve length: 35"
Care: Machine wash
72% cotton, 19% acrylic, and 9% polyester
Designed in Japan and made in the USA, the KATO brand is as distinctive as your own style personality. How? Think of that perfect pair of jeans, so worn-in that they’ve become a part of you -- or the shirt that you wear all the time because it looks and feels like you do. Very intentionally, KATO' garments evolve with you as you wear them and become distinctively yours. The brand was founded in Kyoto, Japan, in 1999 by Hiroshi Kato, who decided to share his passion for artisanally made clothing with the world. Kato’s career was jumpstarted 30 years ago during Japan’s first denim boom. Today, using meticulously chosen fabric and master-craftsman construction, every piece in the KATO clothing line is inspired by the essence of Kyoto. Much of the line is denim-inspired, of course: KATO jeans are majorly in demand, of course, given Hiroshi’s denim heritage, but savvy insiders also snap up the brand’s vintage-inspired sports shirts, oxfords and more.