- Mid-rise woven slouchy pant
- Front slash pockets, pleated at front, cargo patch pockets at sides and back, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Zip fly with double hook and bar and interior button closure, partially lined
- 31 inch inseam; 9 inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
100% silk shell
Making women look like goddesses is KAUFMANFRANCO's specialty. Billing themselves as “the New Sensualists,” founders Ken Kaufman and Isaac Franco launched their NYC-based designer clothing label in 2004 after completing stints at Valentino, Ungaro, and Anne Klein. Though originally intended to be a sportswear-centric line of silk jumpsuits, jersey knits, cotton button-down blouses, and sweaters, KAUFMANFRANCO quickly became a red-carpet favorite after outfitting Christina Aguilera in an unforgettably sleek strapless number. The label's column dresses, bridal gowns, tulip skirts, bustier dresses, and sheaths are remarkably understated, but the secret is in the detailing and the fabrics: silk crepe, cashmere, organza, satin, and sequins, cut and draped to perfection.