- Cotton blend woven blouse
- Pointed collar, patch pocket at bust, double button closure at sleeve cuffs, extended from hem wrap panel twist, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Front five button closure
- 34 inches in circumference at bust; 28 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
- Dry clean only
95% cotton and 5% polyurethane shell
Making women look like goddesses is KAUFMANFRANCO's specialty. Billing themselves as “the New Sensualists,” founders Ken Kaufman and Isaac Franco launched their NYC-based designer clothing label in 2004 after completing stints at Valentino, Ungaro, and Anne Klein. Though originally intended to be a sportswear-centric line of silk jumpsuits, jersey knits, cotton button-down blouses, and sweaters, KAUFMANFRANCO quickly became a red-carpet favorite after outfitting Christina Aguilera in an unforgettably sleek strapless number. The label's column dresses, bridal gowns, tulip skirts, bustier dresses, and sheaths are remarkably understated, but the secret is in the detailing and the fabrics: silk crepe, cashmere, organza, satin, and sequins, cut and draped to perfection.