Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Contrast ribbed panels at waist, inner leg, contrast panel at side leg, back, seaming detail throughout
- Hidden side zipper with hook and eye closure
- 31 inch inseam; 12 inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 33 inches; waist 23½ inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
Brand: Kaylee Tankus
Material: 89% polyester and 11% polyurethane shell. 65% lyocell, 30% rayon and 5% polyurethane contrast. 95% cotton and polyurethane contrast
The Kaylee Tankus girl is no homebody. Struck by the color of the sky shimmering through dense clouds of mist on a trip to Eastern Europe in 2004, Korean designer Kay Lee appended “Tankus” to her nascent label’s name — the Lithuanian word for “dense.” Done in shades of gray and black, Kaylee Tankus pieces include draped dresses, drop-crotch pants, and oversize coats that are decidedly conceptual, and appealing to a young, modern, international set. But these architectural silhouettes are never too extreme and are always wearable, creating a unique fusion of East and West.