Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Medium satchel
- Leather with zip gusset at center
- Four feet at base
- Two top handles with zipper detail and optional, adjustable strap
- Zip closure
- Signature interior lining with a zip pocket and two slip pockets
- Body length 16½ inches; height 11 inches; width 6¾ inches
- Drop handle 4 inches; strap drop 12 inches
Brand: Kelsi Dagger
Kelsi Dagger’s shoes, boots and handbags are just as spunky and cutting-edge as those of its elder sister, Pour La Victoire, but go a bit easier on the budget. Named after the Fratellis song “Chelsea Dagger,” which tells the tale of a burlesque dancer, Kelsi Dagger is the brainchild of New York-based designers Jay Adoni and David Giordano. The duo launched the label in 2008 to offer trendy, finely crafted footwear defined by a quirky, irreverent quality and unexpected details. Kelsi Dagger’s provocative, wide-ranging collection includes everything from studded sandals, suede tassel loafers, sky-high leopard wedges, and metallic platform pumps to ankle booties and sexy thigh-high boots. The label’s of-the-moment buckled satchels, crocodile-embossed crossbody bags, and sleek totes skew minimalist and consistently meld practicality with style.