Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Round stainless steel case with silver tone dial and date window at 3 o'clock
- Stainless steel bracelet with deployment clasp closure
- Quartz movement
- Water resistance tested at 30M
- Case measures 35mm (1.38 inches) wide
- Bracelet measures 18mm (0.71 inches) wide
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
Brand: Kenneth Cole Watches
Material: Stainless steel
Kenneth Cole Watches
Founded in 1982, the Kenneth Cole brand began on film. Wanting to preview his line of shoes at Market Week in New York but unable to afford a showroom, designer Kenneth Cole changed the name of his company from Kenneth Cole Incorporated to Kenneth Cole Productions and applied for a permit to film The Birth of a Shoe Company. Just a few days later, he had sold forty thousand pairs of shoes. Today Kenneth Cole is more than just shoes. The brand sells footwear, clothing, and accessories online, in catalogs, and in retail and outlet stores worldwide.