Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Textured jersey blend knit sweater
- Multi-tonal open knit throughout, draped cowl neck, extended sleeve cuff, ribbed trim
- 26 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
Brand: Kenneth Cole
Material: 58% acrylic and 42% rayon shell
Founded in 1982, the Kenneth Cole brand began on film. Wanting to preview his line of shoes at Market Week in New York but unable to afford a showroom, designer Kenneth Cole changed the name of his company from Kenneth Cole Incorporated to Kenneth Cole Productions and applied for a permit to film The Birth of a Shoe Company. Just a few days later, he had sold forty thousand pairs of shoes. Today Kenneth Cole is more than just shoes. The brand sells footwear, clothing, and accessories online and in catalogs as well as in retail and outlet stores worldwide.