Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days. Free return shipping for Gilt Credit, or cash refund less return fees.
The I-On does everything you would expect from a top-of-the-line hybrid folding bicycle: It folds within seconds, is extremely light weight and folds small enough to fit almost anywhere.
Super light and sturdy aluminum frame
- Shimano Tourney rear derailleur and Revo shifters
- Double Lock Easy-Fold folding mechanism
- Folding anti-slip pedals
- Full front and rear metal fenders
- Spring saddle seat
- Painted steel luggage rack
- QR seat post, rear tire and stem
- 3-Piece chrome plated cranks
- 20" Kenda Khan street tires with 20" anodized alloy rims with Shimano freewheel
- 35 lbs.
- Folded: 15" W x 33" L x 27" H
- Unfolded: 59" L x 22" W x 42" H
- Carrying capacity: 250 lbs.
- For children 6 to 11 years of age
- Assembly required
Kettler certainly puts the pedal to the metal. This German company got its start in 1949 as a manufacturer of bicycles and outdoor furniture. And by honing its engineering craft over the years, Kettler has become a leader in sports and fitness equipment, as well as the first name in children’s bikes. The Kettler tricycle has been a bestseller since the company opened up business to North America in 1981. A pioneer in kid-proof designs, these Kettrikes and Kettcars provide high standards of safety without sacrificing an ounce of fun. Kettler’s product line also includes toys and kids' furniture.