Description: *The mini kickboard is the quality scooter for young children. Its unique lean-and-steer design allows children to direct the scooter by using their body weight to curve from side to side. This design puts the rider in control as they enjoy the feeling of surfing the sidewalks.
- The mini kickboard is constructed with 3 wheels for greater stability and control, allowing children to ride with confidence. The polyurethane wheels also create a wonderfully smooth glide and a quiet ride. The rear spoon brake provides additional control for the rider.
- The mini kickboard is low-to-the-ground and large enough for two feet, making it easy for riders to hop on and off or to switch from pushing to simply enjoying the ride. Its light weight makes it easy for parents or kids to pick up and carry when necessary
- Ages: 3-5
- Weight Limit: The mini kickboard is constructed with a weight recommendation of 60lbs
- T-bar height: 24 in from standing deck to the top of the T-bar handles (not adjustable)
- Length/Width of scooter: 21in long x 4.5 in wide
- Length/Width of standing deck: 12 in long x 4.5 in wide
- Front Wheels: 4-in diameter, 8-in apart for stability
- Back Wheel: 3-in diameter
- Handles: 10 in across, made of thick, durable rubber
Brand: Kickboard USA