Hover over image to zoom
- Estimated Delivery
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Knit sheath dress
- Embossed texture throughout, crewneck, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Exposed back zipper closure
- 32 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
Dry clean only
Please note, this line runs small. We suggest sizing up a full size.
Brand: Kimberly Ovitz
Material: 66% polyamid, 29% viscose and 5% elastane shell
Origin: United States
Emerging designer Kimberly Ovitz is no fashion fledgling. A former intern for legendary fashion photographer Herb Ritts and the Chanel design atelier in Paris, Ovitz is a virtuoso when it comes to choosing flattering cuts that accentuate women’s sensuality. Launched in 2009, her eponymous ready-to-wear collection includes ethereal mesh tops and body-hugging dresses in basic black or white, as well as gauzy maxi-dresses and monochromatic sweaters in neutral hues. The Hisu Warrior, a long-sleeved dress marked by textured geometric shapes, is a stand-out, as is the perfectly pintucked Glavis mini dress. In 2012 Ovitz debuted O by Kimberly Ovitz, an elegant, eco-friendly collection of minimalist separates. In addition to appearing in the pages of W, Elle, and other major fashion publications, Ovitz’s designs have graced the likes of Cameron Diaz and Anne Hathaway.