- Embossed leather dress
- Snake printed embossed detail, panel seaming, tonal top stitching, contrast knit panel at back hem
- Exposed back zipper closure, fully lined in silk
- 38 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 6
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 31 inches; waist 23 inches; hips 34½ inches
- Professionally clean by a leather specialist only
100% leather shell. 71% viscose, 23% polyamide and 6% elastane combo. 100% silk lining
Emerging designer Kimberly Ovitz is no fashion fledgling. A former intern for legendary fashion photographer Herb Ritts and the Chanel design atelier in Paris, Ovitz is a virtuoso when it comes to choosing flattering cuts that accentuate women’s sensuality. Launched in 2009, her eponymous ready-to-wear collection includes ethereal mesh tops and body-hugging dresses in basic black or white, as well as gauzy maxi-dresses and monochromatic sweaters in neutral hues. The Hisu Warrior, a long-sleeved dress marked by textured geometric shapes, is a stand-out, as is the perfectly pintucked Glavis mini dress. In 2012 Ovitz debuted O by Kimberly Ovitz, an elegant, eco-friendly collection of minimalist separates. In addition to appearing in the pages of W, Elle, and other major fashion publications, Ovitz’s designs have graced the likes of Cameron Diaz and Anne Hathaway.