Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
- Cotton knit bamboo sweater
- Textured knit detail throughout, asymmetrical hem ribbed trim
- 24 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 8 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
Brand: Kimberly Ovitz
Material: 50% bamboo and 50% cotton shell
Emerging designer Kimberly Ovitz is no fashion fledgling. A former intern for legendary fashion photographer Herb Ritts and the Chanel design atelier in Paris, Ovitz is a virtuoso when it comes to choosing flattering cuts that accentuate women’s sensuality. Launched in 2009, her eponymous ready-to-wear collection includes ethereal mesh tops and body-hugging dresses in basic black or white, as well as gauzy maxi-dresses and monochromatic sweaters in neutral hues. The Hisu Warrior, a long-sleeved dress marked by textured geometric shapes, is a stand-out, as is the perfectly pintucked Glavis mini dress. In 2012 Ovitz debuted O by Kimberly Ovitz, an elegant, eco-friendly collection of minimalist separates. In addition to appearing in the pages of W, Elle, and other major fashion publications, Ovitz’s designs have graced the likes of Cameron Diaz and Anne Hathaway.