Hover over image to zoom
- Estimated Delivery
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- One skillet, measures 9 inches in diameter
- One skillet, measures 11½ inches in diameter
- Porcelain enamel exterior is stain resistant and easy to clean
- Reinforced nonstick interior which is exceptionally durable and long lasting
- Double riveted for added strength
- Oven safe to 400F degrees
- Handles made of soft silicone and quality stainless steel
- Hand wash
Material: Porcelain enamel
KitchenAid received its first U.S. patent in 1919 for the Model H-5 stand mixer, an 80-quart electronic mixer for professional bread bakers. American home cooks quickly caught on to the brand’s ingeniously efficient appliances and by the early ’20s, modern women were singing the praises of the company’s food-prep wonders that could beat, cream, blend, slice, grind, and strain. Today, KitchenAid stands as the gold standard for chefs, with its machines dominating both the large appliance and countertop markets. And despite its success, KitchenAid continues to innovate, with recent launches including an induction cooktop and a first-of-its-kind wall oven.