Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Chocolate Pumpkin Bark Gift Box:
- Handmade milk and dark chocolate bark with toasted pumpkin seeds, dehydrated marshmallows and pumpkin powder
- Packaged in a signature handmade paper box, tied with a bow and a wooden pencil closure
- 8 ounce net weight
- Box measures 5½ inches square by 2½ inches in height
- Store in a cool, dry, dark place at room temperature
- 5 1/2 month shelf life
- Produced in an area where nuts, eggs and dairy are processed
Brand: Knipschildt Chocolatier
Origin: United States
One bite of these decadent confections and you’ll know why Gourmet voted them one of the top three chocolates in the world. Created by Danish chef Fritz Knipschildt, the handmade artisan sweets feature the world’s finest ingredients, like Valrhona chocolate, Spanish almonds, and Jamaican rum. A pioneer in the culinary industry, Knipschildt was the first to experiment with sweet and savory flavors, infusing his chocolate with herbs, spices, and flowers. The result? Masterpieces that taste as amazing as they look.