Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Marzipan and Nougatine Bouche de Noel:
- Marzipan nougatine roulade covered with 71% Ecuadorian single bean dark chocolate and decorated with marzipan mushrooms, holly leaves and berries
- Packaged in a handmade paper box with a ribbon
- 8 ounce net weight
- Box measures 6½ inches in length by 2½ inches in width by 3 inches in height
- Store in a cool, dry, dark place at room temperature
- 4 month shelf life
- Produced in an area where nuts, eggs and dairy are processed
Brand: Knipschildt Chocolatier
Origin: United States
One bite of these decadent confections and you’ll know why Gourmet voted them one of the top three chocolates in the world. Created by Danish chef Fritz Knipschildt, the handmade artisan sweets feature the world’s finest ingredients, like Valrhona chocolate, Spanish almonds, and Jamaican rum. A pioneer in the culinary industry, Knipschildt was the first to experiment with sweet and savory flavors, infusing his chocolate with herbs, spices, and flowers. The result? Masterpieces that taste as amazing as they look.