- Low-rise cigarette leg skinny jean
- Classic five pocket design, contrast top stitching, panel seaming
- Zip fly with button closure
- 26½ inch inseam; 7½ inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 27
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
98% cotton and 2% elastane shell
Koral Los Angeles, says label namesake David Koral, aims “to get back to the essence of what makes a great pair of jeans — quality material, refined finishing and flawless fit.” Founded in 2012 by Koral, his father Peter (cofounder of 7 for All Mankind), and Rick Crane (also formerly of 7), Koral has already generated substantial buzz for its super-soft premium denim and exemplary designs inspired by the culture and energy of L.A. Classic low-rise and mid-rise skinny jeans, straight-leg styles, and cropped jeans come in standard blues as well as exotic hues like reddish clay, teal and dark mulberry. Getting back to basics never looked or felt so good.