- High-rise straight leg jean
- Classic five pocket design, slight fading and whiskering throughout, contrast top stitching, panel seaming
- Zip fly with button closure
- 31½ inch inseam; 8½ inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 27
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 23 inches; hips 34 inches
98% cotton and 2% spandex shell
Melbourne-based surfers Dan Single and George Gorrow founded Ksubi in 2000 after becoming fed up with fashion’s denim offerings. Unable to find a pair of jeans that fit properly, Single and Gorrow launched their own clothing line — originally called Tsubi — and quickly became cult favorites in Australia. Riding that wave of success, the designing duo expanded Ksubi to include men’s and women’s sunglasses and eyewear, classic leather shoes and boots, dresses, and other threads and accessories. From wildly printed women’s cut-off denim shorts to black and gold-embroidered bomber jackets, Ksubi’s clothing expertly balances high-end sophistication and brash edge.