Five pocket straight leg Dee Dee raw denim jeans.
- Distressing and fading throughout with whiskering at thighs.
- Buttoned fly with button closure and belt loops.
- Back pockets and back mid left thigh cross stitching.
- Please note any distressing and fading on the product is an intentional and desirable aspect of the product.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 11", leg opening: 16", inseam: 33". Measurements were taken from a size 34. Model's measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 32", Shirt: 16, Suit 40.
Melbourne-based surfers Dan Single and George Gorrow founded Ksubi in 2000 after becoming fed up with fashion’s denim offerings. Unable to find a pair of jeans that fit properly, Single and Gorrow launched their own clothing line — originally called Tsubi — and quickly became cult favorites in Australia. Riding that wave of success, the designing duo expanded Ksubi to include men’s and women’s sunglasses and eyewear, classic leather shoes and boots, dresses, and other threads and accessories. From wildly printed women’s cut-off denim shorts to black and gold-embroidered bomber jackets, Ksubi’s clothing expertly balances high-end sophistication and brash edge.