Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
Five pocket tapered leg Gee Gee jeans.
- Distressing throughout.
- Buttoned fly with button closure and back loops.
- Back pockets and back mid left thigh cross stitching.
- Please note any distressing and fading on the product is an intentional and desirable aspect of the product.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 8", leg opening: 14", inseam: 33". Measurements were taken from a size 32. Model's measurements: Height: 6', Waist: 32", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Material: 100% Cotton
Back at the dawn of the last decade — that’s the year 2000, just to be sure we’re all on the same page — Australian surfers Dan Single and George Gorrow were getting fed up with the denim scene. Unable to find a pair of jeans that fit the right way, they decided to make their own. Ksubi (formerly Tsubi) was born, and it quickly became a cult sensation. Riding that wave of success, they’ve since launched a full scale line of both men’s and women’s gear that expertly balances wearable style and just a bit of brash edge.