Coated canvas oxford
- Five eyelets, optional dual side tabs with a single metal eyelet and burnished waxed cotton lacing and a rounded toe
- Contrast grosgrain heel panel and pull tab
- Top-stitch welt detail
- Please note, any burnishing is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product
- Fully lined with a padded insole
- Rubber sole
- Approximate heel: 1¼"
- Please note, colorway black is leather with a studded cap toe
Cotton Canvas or Leather
Melbourne-based surfers Dan Single and George Gorrow founded Ksubi in 2000 after becoming fed up with fashion’s denim offerings. Unable to find a pair of jeans that fit properly, Single and Gorrow launched their own clothing line — originally called Tsubi — and quickly became cult favorites in Australia. Riding that wave of success, the designing duo expanded Ksubi to include men’s and women’s sunglasses and eyewear, classic leather shoes and boots, dresses, and other threads and accessories. From wildly printed women’s cut-off denim shorts to black and gold-embroidered bomber jackets, Ksubi’s clothing expertly balances high-end sophistication and brash edge.