Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
Coated canvas oxford
- Five eyelets, optional dual side tabs with a single metal eyelet and burnished waxed cotton lacing and a rounded toe
- Contrast grosgrain heel panel and pull tab
- Top-stitch welt detail
- Please note, any burnishing is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product
- Fully lined with a padded insole
- Rubber sole
- Approximate heel: 1¼"
- Please note, colorway black is leather with a studded cap toe
Material: Cotton Canvas or Leather
Back at the dawn of the last decade — that’s the year 2000, just to be sure we’re all on the same page — Australian surfers Dan Single and George Gorrow were getting fed up with the denim scene. Unable to find a pair of jeans that fit the right way, they decided to make their own. Ksubi (formerly Tsubi) was born, and it quickly became a cult sensation. Riding that wave of success, they’ve since launched a full scale line of both men’s and women’s gear that expertly balances wearable style and just a bit of brash edge.