Please select an available size.
Please select a size.
Share This Item: Email
Description: Damascus Series Slicing Knife:
- Black HIP Damascus-look blade with Charcoal Grey Pakka Wood Handle
- Kyocera's premium cutlery line features a stunning Damascus-look pattern on the blades
- Close in hardness to diamond, these advanced ceramic knives feature HIP (Hot Isostatic Pressed) blades fired a second time at a higher temperature and pressure for greater density
- Moisture-resistant, 3-riveted handles are made from durable Pakka wood
- Edge retention is the most significant benefit of using ceramic blades, which stays razor-sharp 10 times longer than conventional steel blades
- Ceramic is resistant to acids, juices, oils and salts
- Lightweight knife becomes comfortable in the hand, reducing fatigue during repetitive cutting
- Blade measures 4½ inches in length
- Hand wash only
- Cutting hard or frozen foods or bones
- Dropping on hard surfaces
- Carving, prying, flexing or scraping
- Cutting on marble, glass, stone or tile
Manufacturer's five year warranty. Kyocera offers complimentary resharpening (see package insert for details).
Material: Zirconium oxide, Pakka wood and stainless steel