Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Damascus Series Slicing Knife:
- Black HIP Damascus-look blade with Charcoal Grey Pakka Wood Handle
- Kyocera's premium cutlery line features a stunning Damascus-look pattern on the blades
- Close in hardness to diamond, these advanced ceramic knives feature HIP (Hot Isostatic Pressed) blades fired a second time at a higher temperature and pressure for greater density
- Moisture-resistant, 3-riveted handles are made from durable Pakka wood
- Edge retention is the most significant benefit of using ceramic blades, which stays razor-sharp 10 times longer than conventional steel blades
- Ceramic is resistant to acids, juices, oils and salts
- Lightweight knife becomes comfortable in the hand, reducing fatigue during repetitive cutting
- Blade measures 4½ inches in length
- Hand wash only
- Cutting hard or frozen foods or bones
- Dropping on hard surfaces
- Carving, prying, flexing or scraping
- Cutting on marble, glass, stone or tile
Manufacturer's five year warranty. Kyocera offers complimentary resharpening (see package insert for details).
Material: Zirconium oxide, Pakka wood and stainless steel
Japanese tradition informs every facet of Kyocera kitchenware, from its cutlery patterned after the gardens in Zen monasteries to the opal inlays in the handles of its pocketknives. Founded in Kyoto as a ceramics company, the brand has leveraged its expertise with the material, pioneering the use of ceramic blades that are stronger, sharper, and more lightweight than steel. (The blades also rust-resistant and will not alter the taste of food.) Today, Kyocera has a global reach, and its slicing, peeling, and paring instruments have become the secret weapons of the world’s top chefs.