shoppers are viewing this right now!
- Polished zirconium oxide blade with a Pakka wooden handle and stainless steel rivets
- Advanced ceramic blades offer superior edge retention, holding their edge 10 times longer
- Ideal for slicing fruits, vegetables and boneless meats
- Strength and density of advanced ceramic allows grinding to microscopic precision
- Ceramic is a pure, healthy alternative that will never rust or change from its natural state
- Resistant to acids, juices, oils and salts
- Lightweight knife becomes comfortable in the hand, reducing fatigue during repetitive cutting
- Blade measures 3 inches in length
- Hand wash only
- Cutting hard or frozen foods or bones
- Dropping on hard surfaces
- Carving, prying, flexing or scraping
- Cutting on marble, glass, stone or tile
***Manufacturer's five year warranty. Kyocera offers complimentary resharpening(see package insert for details).
Material: Zirconium oxide, Pakka wood and stainless steel