Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Wide Julienne Slicer:
- Ultra lightweight julienne slicer
- Two-part zirconium oxide ceramic blade for perfect string cuts
- Hand guard protects fingers
- Comfortable, angled handle
- Corner notches fit the slicer on top of bowls
- Ceramic is a pure, healthy alternative that will never rust or change from its natural state
- Resistant to acids, juices, oils and salts
- Measures 10 3/5 inches in length by 3 3/5 inches in width by 3/5 of an inch in height
- Dishwasher safe
Manufacturer's five year warranty.
Material: Zirconium oxide and ABS resin
Japanese tradition informs every facet of Kyocera kitchenware, from its cutlery patterned after the gardens in Zen monasteries to the opal inlays in the handles of its pocketknives. Founded in Kyoto as a ceramics company, the brand has leveraged its expertise with the material, pioneering the use of ceramic blades that are stronger, sharper, and more lightweight than steel. (The blades also rust-resistant and will not alter the taste of food.) Today, Kyocera has a global reach, and its slicing, peeling, and paring instruments have become the secret weapons of the world’s top chefs.