Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Revolution Series Micro-Serrated Tomato Knife:
- Ultra-sharp ceramic serrated tomato knife with distinctively shaped ABS resin handle
- Advanced ceramic blade is ground to microscopic precision by diamond wheels for a rock-like edge and excellent sharpness retention
- Impervious to acids, juices, oils and salts
- Will not rust
- Blade measures 5 inches in length
- Hand wash only
- Cutting hard or frozen foods or bones
- Dropping on hard surfaces
- Carving, prying, flexing or scraping
- Cutting on marble, glass, stone or tile
Manufacturer's five year warranty. Kyocera offers complimentary resharpening (see package insert for details).
Material: Zirconium oxide and ABS plastic
Japanese tradition informs every facet of Kyocera kitchenware, from its cutlery patterned after the gardens in Zen monasteries to the opal inlays in the handles of its pocketknives. Founded in Kyoto as a ceramics company, the brand has leveraged its expertise with the material, pioneering the use of ceramic blades that are stronger, sharper, and more lightweight than steel. (The blades also rust-resistant and will not alter the taste of food.) Today, Kyocera has a global reach, and its slicing, peeling, and paring instruments have become the secret weapons of the world’s top chefs.