Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Double-Edged Mandolin Slicer:
- Produces twice the slice (1 1/2 millimeter width) in half the time due to the double-edged blade
- Blades do not need to be switched out which makes it extremely safe to use
- Perfect for cucumber salad or any recipes calling for thinly sliced vegetables or fruits
- Includes a hand guard which securely holds the food and protects your fingers
- Blade made of advanced ceramic which won't rust, pit or corrode
- Lightweight with an ergonomic ABS plastic handle for hanging as storage
- Measures 11 inches in length by 4 inches in width
- Dishwasher safe
Manufacturer's five year warranty.
Material: Zirconium oxide, ABS plastic and ABS resin
Japanese tradition informs every facet of Kyocera kitchenware, from its cutlery patterned after the gardens in Zen monasteries to the opal inlays in the handles of its pocketknives. Founded in Kyoto as a ceramics company, the brand has leveraged its expertise with the material, pioneering the use of ceramic blades that are stronger, sharper, and more lightweight than steel. (The blades also rust-resistant and will not alter the taste of food.) Today, Kyocera has a global reach, and its slicing, peeling, and paring instruments have become the secret weapons of the world’s top chefs.