Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Woven layered dress
- Graphic print throughout, contrast stitched patches at shoulders, functional tie at back neck, functional semi-attached belt at waist, draped overlay at front, tonal top stitching
- Hidden side zipper with hook and eye closure, fully lined
- Please note, necklace is used for styling purpose only
- 33 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size M
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
Material: 100% silk shell. 93% rayon and 7% spandex combo
Gwen Stefani may be "Just a Girl," but almost everything the platinum blonde touches turns to gold — including the handbags in her clothing and accessories line, L.A.M.B. (The acronym stands for "Love. Angel. Music. Baby.," the title of her 2004 debut album.) The ruby-lipped lead vocalist of ska band No Doubt launched L.A.M.B. as an expression of her punk, rock 'n' roll, and fashion inspirations, and has since become a style icon. Stefani's handbags, shoes, and threads effortlessly capture her unique blend of retro past and futuristic present with bright colors such as neon and fuchsia, bold hound's tooth patterns, Gothic fonts, oversize zipper pulls, and other playful features. For an extra touch of glamour, slip on a pair of the label's sky-high, Victorian lace-up heels or peep-toe platform shoes, or stuff your easy-to-lose essentials in one of L.A.M.B.'s buttery-soft hobo bags or wallets.