- Knit sweatshirt
- Attached hood with contrast interior lining, pintucked creases at hem, blouson draped back, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Front zipper closure, fully lined
- 22½ inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Please note, necklace is used for styling purpose only
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
50% viscose, 40% polyester, and 10% nylon shell. 100% rayon lining
Gwen Stefani may be "Just a Girl," but almost everything the platinum blonde touches turns to gold — including the handbags in her clothing and accessories line, L.A.M.B. (The acronym stands for "Love. Angel. Music. Baby.," the title of her 2004 debut album.) The ruby-lipped lead vocalist of ska band No Doubt launched L.A.M.B. as an expression of her punk, rock 'n' roll, and fashion inspirations, and has since become a style icon. Stefani's handbags, shoes, and threads effortlessly capture her unique blend of retro past and futuristic present with bright colors such as neon and fuchsia, bold hound's tooth patterns, Gothic fonts, oversize zipper pulls, and other playful features. For an extra touch of glamour, slip on a pair of the label's sky-high, Victorian lace-up heels or peep-toe platform shoes, or stuff your easy-to-lose essentials in one of L.A.M.B.'s buttery-soft hobo bags or wallets.