- Viscose blend crepe dress
- Macrame panels at sleeves, mesh netting at chest, elasticized seaming at sleeve cuff, front slash pockets
- Hidden back zipper with hook and eye closure, fully lined
- 37 inches in circumference at bust; 33 inches in circumference at waist; 39½ inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 42
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 31 inches; waist 23 inches; hips 34½ inches
62% viscose, 35% acetate and 3% elastane shell. 45% cotton, 45% viscose and 10% nylon finishing. 96% cupro and 4% elastane lining
The Italian luxury lingerie company La Perla was born in 1954 in the kitchen of Ada Marsotti — a Bolognese housewife trained in the art of hand-crafted corsetry. Marsotti’s impeccably tailored undergarments captivated Bologna’s shopkeepers and upper-crust ladies, who admired their delicate cuts, durable fabrics, and distinctive detailing — including diamonds, macramé, embroidery, and soutache (a type of looped trim). Now one of the world’s leading lingerie brands, La Perla offers a diverse collection of sexy underwear for women and men as well as luxe swimwear, nightwear, and fragrances. From the top-selling La Dolce Syl strapless bra in silk chiffon and Belle de Jour bodysuit to simple, straightforward cotton men’s T-shirts and boxer briefs, each garment features meticulous construction and comes in colors ranging from neutral nude and basic black to bolder hues such as burnt orange, turquoise, and tomato red.