- Semi-sheer embroidered lace bra
- Underwire, adjustable shoulder straps, tonal elasticized band detail at cups, Semi-sheer mesh side panels, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Single hook and eye closure at back
- Model is shown wearing a size 32b
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
65% nylon, 30% cotton and 10% spandex shell. 100% cotton lining
The Italian luxury lingerie company La Perla was born in 1954 in the kitchen of Ada Marsotti — a Bolognese housewife trained in the art of hand-crafted corsetry. Marsotti’s impeccably tailored undergarments captivated Bologna’s shopkeepers and upper-crust ladies, who admired their delicate cuts, durable fabrics, and distinctive detailing — including diamonds, macramé, embroidery, and soutache (a type of looped trim). Now one of the world’s leading lingerie brands, La Perla offers a diverse collection of sexy underwear for women and men as well as luxe swimwear, nightwear, and fragrances. From the top-selling La Dolce Syl strapless bra in silk chiffon and Belle de Jour bodysuit to simple, straightforward cotton men’s T-shirts and boxer briefs, each garment features meticulous construction and comes in colors ranging from neutral nude and basic black to bolder hues such as burnt orange, turquoise, and tomato red.